Friday, January 27, 2012

The rebirth of SKW, is there more to come?

I've been spending time thinking about this original blog.  Steve K's World was started to function as a personal blog, a place for me to say random stuff out loud. Of course, lately I haven't had time to update this site (I didn't really update it before.  However, I have some ideas that might bring this blog back to life.


Since I started with my other project aimed at explaining what is an e-cigarette to the world, I've learned a lot.  That site went from nowhere (kind of like this site now) to one of the most popular sites among fans of the device.  This wasn't because I'm some kind of guru.

I had no clue what I was doing

I still don't.  There's a lot to learn, and I'm continually learning things.  I'd like to start sharing some of the stuff I've learned, gotten wrong, and what I'm continuing to learn.

I didn't want to write about that on my existing site, because it's totally unrelated to the site's purpose.  That's one of the things I learned right there.

However, this site was sort of supposed to be about the stuff I've learned from the beginning.  

So, I'm going to try something wacky and attempt to bring this site back from the blog graveyard.  It won't be as frequently updated as my other site (that pace would probably kill me).  But I'll try and do weekly posts here.  I've already got a few ideas, so stay tuned.

The next post will be about solving a mystery that very nearly made me pack everything up and go home.

My Google Analytics bounce rate sucks.

Stay tuned.

Steve
Image: AKARAKINGDOMS / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment